Wednesday 12 December 2012


Apparently people are getting anxious that I have not updated in a while.  Being what, two or three days?  But to be honest, I haven’t done much since then worth writing about.  But I will do my best.
 

Many of you will know how much of an avid reader I can be.  I bought two books while waiting for my flight at Christchurch airport.  I have thus finished them both.  The second one took me three days, and now I must wait until Saturday to buy a new one.  Saturday, because I will have lot more time to browse for a decent book, and one I will actually be able to read, hopefully. 


I had my first experience of Deutsche Post.  It was overwhelming and stressful.  The lines were long and I had no idea if I was in the right line.  What was more confusing is that Deutsche Post is like Kiwibank, where it is a bank as well.  Thank you, Westpac for picking a bank in Germany with incredibly slow customer service.  By the way, some of you may, or may not, have a little something coming to a letterbox near you.  Be on the look out!


And just for Siobhan: guess what I found? 

 

 

 

The only last thing of note is that it was -4 degrees, (yes, NEGATIVE FOUR) at 1pm today.  Our teacher said that this was not cold.  I just looked at her.  She said “go to Freiburg, then you’ll know what cold is.”  Great, Baden-Baden, where I’m spending Christmas, is very close by the Freiburg. 

 

That’s all for now!  Until next time.

 

Ps.  I’m sorry for the rant, mum.  Love you.

1 comment: